Tuesday, February 3, 2009

Unattraction

I really really hate
your bright red face.
Everywhere you go
it's always out of place.
Your pointy teeth
are obnoxious as well.
They remind me of
the gateway to Hell.
Your torso is short,
defectively so,
I almost feel bad that God
gave you this hard row to hoe.

Judgemental, jaded, jealous,
that's you.
If you died, society'd benefit,
it's true.
Your face smells like throw up,
just so you know.
I'd rather eat my own arm
than give us another go.
I wish I'd never met you,
I guess I always will
You have taught me I'm not morally against murder,
I just wish I had the nerve to kill.

And just in case you're listening,
I guess I must confess
I never really liked you,
you were always second best.
Your mind always spoke more to me
than your heart ever could.
I guess I put more faith in you
than anyone ever should.
I gave you a chance,
thinking you were true.
But now that I know you, I've discovered
your inside is ugly too.

No comments:

Post a Comment